WHAT INFORMATION DO WE COLLECT?
IEPC Solutions collects information from you when you register on our site, place an order, subscribe to our newsletter or fill out a form. When ordering or registering on our site, as appropriate, you may be asked to enter your name, e-mail address, mailing address, phone number . You may, however, visit our site anonymously.
WHAT DO WE USE YOUR INFORMATION FOR?
Any of the information we collect from you may be used in one of the following ways:-
1. To personalize your experience (your information helps us to better respond to your individual needs)
2. To improve our website (we continually strive to improve our website offerings based on the information and feedback we receive from you)
3. To improve customer Services (your information helps us to more effectively respond to your customer Services requests and support needs)
4. To process transactions your information, whether public or private, will not be sold, exchanged, transferred, or given to any other company for any reason whatsoever, without your consent, other than for the express purpose of delivering the purchased product or Services requested.
5. To administer a contest, promotion, survey or other site feature
6. To send periodic emails the email address you provide for order processing, will only be used to send you information and updates pertaining to your order.
HOW DO WE PROTECT YOUR INFORMATION?
IEPC Solutions implements a variety of security measures to maintain the safety of your personal information when you place an order or enter, submit, or access your personal information. We have implemented Internet Gateway Security & CRM Solution at our office. We offer the use of a secure server. All supplied sensitive/credit information is transmitted via Secure Socket Layer (SSL) technologyand then encrypted into our Payment gateway providers database only to be accessible by those authorized with special access rights to such systems, and are required to keep the information confidential.
DO WE DISCLOSE ANY INFORMATION TO OUTSIDE PARTIES?
EPC Solutions does not sell, trade, or otherwise transfer to outside parties your personally identifiable information. This does not include trusted third parties who assist us in operating our website, conducting our business, or servicing you, so long as those parties agree to keep this information confidential. We may also release your information when we believe release is appropriate to comply with the law, enforce our site policies, or protect ours or others rights, property, or safety. However, non-personally identifiable visitor information may be provided to other parties for marketing, advertising, or other uses.
© 2018 EPC SOLUTIONS. All Rights Reserved ISO- 9001:2015 | 14001:20015 | 18001:2007 | 27001 | EMS 50001