EPCS makes life better for millions of people every day by providing electric and gas services in a sustainable way – affordable, reliable and clean.
We are supporting utilities supplying and delivering energy to approximately 7.3 million Indian customers. We support approximately 57 megawatts of electric generating capacity and natural gas distribution services in Indian Suburbs.
Project Experience - Attachment
Single Source Design-Build
One entity, held responsible for project design, cost, schedule and performance.
As a single source, Rosendin Electric can initiate design and commence construction activities in tandem, greatly increasing the success of any demanding schedule.
Rosendin Electric offers proven experience in integrating construction, safety, estimating, engineering and equipment for design, cost savings, and scheduling input. Our preconstruction efforts also include true peer collaboration and the ability to augment production staff, as needed. By providing engineering with pricing and constructability under one roof, Rosendin Electric is able to save our customers time and money.
Design-Build Project Portfolio
In the words of Sr. Vice President of Engineering
We are a consensus choice as one of the leading engineering operations in the United States. Built as the specific marriage of the innovation and idea generation of the consulting and design business with the practicality and implementation of the construct/installation businesses, we offers our clients a unique and complete perspective for design-build and technical project support needs.
In support of EPCS projects, our Engineering Group can support you with peer design review services; alternate designs; complete power system analysis; arc flash mitigation; EPMS and SCADA design; PLC programming; commissioning services; and complete equipment and system integration.
With over 75 members and 17 Professional Engineers on staff, our engineers support EPCS projects on four continents spanning 15 time zones. We actively lead or participate in several key industry initiatives as well as several BIM leadership organizations. Our team is fluent in a multitude of industries such as large-scale commercial projects (low, medium and high rise); health care; mission critical/data processing; biotech/pharmaceutical; higher education; wind and solar energy; large-scale power distribution (substations, overhead and underground works up to 765 kV); civic; water treatment; research; rail and air transportation; historic renovation and adaptive reuse; modular building design; as well as a host of other building types.
EPCS offers a true one-stop shop for all of your design and technical needs. Allow our reach and capabilities help you and your project succeed.
EPCS explores all opportunities for labor savings and prefabrication is a tremendous tool for increasing productivity. Prefabrication can be done in a controlled environment at one of our prefabrication sites or in a controlled environment on a jobsite. These pre-assembled products allow us to meet and exceed Customer project schedules, control jobsite waste, and improve the quality of the project overall. This practice is a part of our standard construction means and methods. Some of our prefabrication capabilities include:
- Palletized Unit Wiring
- Duct Banks Fabricated Above-Ground
- Pre-Assembled Conduit Stubs
- Transformer Lug Kits
- Pre-Cut, Pre-Bent Overhead Feeder Conduits
- Wireway, Wiremold Pre-Assembled
- Fire Alarm Box/Device Assemblies
- Pre-Assembled Wall Rough-Ins
- Overhead Racks/Supports
SERVICE & MAINTENANCE:
At EPCS, we pride ourselves in meeting our Customers' every need by providing solid, lasting support. Our Service Response Teams are located throughout the country and have been established to support our Customers through the service and maintenance their facilities require. We offer the best IBEW-trained, certified electricians at competitive hourly rates with extensive experience in all types of facilities and in all scopes of work.
- Preventative Maintenance Programs Tailored to Your Facility
- NFPA 70E Short Circuit/Coordination/Arc Flash Analysis and Labeling
- Troubleshoot & Diagnostic Services
- Moves, Adds, Changes (MAC) Services
- Network Services - Low Voltage, Tele/Data
- Thermal Imaging/Infrared Testing of Existing Equipment
- Process Control
- Motor Control
- Direct Digital Controls (DDC)
- Programmable Logic Controls (PLC)
- Calibration Loop Checks
EPCS Network Services provides a variety of services performed by highly skilled and well-trained technicians who adhere to the highest standards of quality. From conception through implementation and post-installation support, our Estimators, Project Managers, Engineers, Installers, and Service Technicians work relentlessly with the end users to ensure customer design goals and expectations are met and exceeded. We strive to outpace the market by having the best team of employees, using cutting-edge technology and tools, offering a wide range of quality products, and continuing to provide exceptional customer service.
- 24/7/365 Emergency Response
- Auto CAD, BIM
- Construction Installation/Project Management
- Copper Cabling Systems (Inside/Outside Plant, Backbone, Horizontal)
- Custom Assembly, Kitting, Manufacturing, Warehousing, Logistics Management
- Design-Build, Design-Assist, Engineered
- Fiber Optic Cabling Systems (Inside/Outside Plant, Backbone/Horizontal, GPON)
- Long-Haul Fiber Installations (Blowing Method)
- On-Going, On-Site, Sustaining Account Support (Adds, Moves, Changes)
- Rack & Stack, Move Management
- Splicing (Fiber Fusion/Mechanical, Copper)
- Stocked Service Fleet
- Technology Infrastructure Database Management
- Underground Utilities (Trenching, Boring, Conduit, Pull Boxes, Manholes)
The convergence of technology systems operating platforms to IP (Internet Protocol), along with the ever increasing demand for faster data speeds and application bandwidths, requires state of the art transport infrastructure to support these evolving systems. Technology Infrastructure includes active equipment, hardware, and transport cabling systems used in the processing and delivery of information via data processing applications and systems. Voice, Data, Surveillance, Access Control, Audio Visual, Paging, Display, SCADA, and Traffic Controls are just a sampling of converged transports systems.
EPCS Network Services specializes in the design and installation of these complex Technology Infrastructure Transport Systems. Working with General Contractors, End Users, and Technology Design Consultants on fully engineered projects or providing complete design-build services includes discovery, programming, conceptual design, and following through with detailed design development, construction documents, and construction installation.
Technology Infrastructure Specialists:
Regardless of system size, volume, or industry, the EPCS Network Services team tackles each project with equal degree of professionalism and quality of service. If you need help with designing a new data center, installing new cameras on a university campus, emergency response to repair a cut fiber cable, or just need day-to-day support for on-site adds, moves, and changes, EPCS Network Services has the people, the passion, the experience, and the resources to respond.
- AV/CATV/Paging/Display Systems/Master Clock
- CCTV/Surveillance/Access Control Systems
- GPON (Gigabit Passive Optical Networks)
- MUFIDS, BIDS, FIDS, CUSS
- OPGW Transmission
- Process Monitoring
- Renewable Energy Communication Systems
- Sound Masking
- WiFi/Distributed Antenna Systems (DAS)
- Building Management Systems (BMS)
- Data/Voice Structured Cabling Systems
- Low Voltage Lighting Systems
- Nurse Call/Emergency Phone/Blue Phone Systems
- PBX Switch/VoIP
- Radio Transmission
- Residential/Home Theater
- Traffic Monitoring